Prevent Data Loss over the Dark Web
Most cyber criminals use the Dark Web to extract data from your machine and exchange it with other criminals. BlackFog is able to detect and block the transfer of this data in real-time.
With more than 80% of all ransomware using the Dark Web it is crucial that every organization is protected from data loss and breaches across this network.
Forensic Data Removal
Applications are constantly collecting information about your activity and sending it to remote servers without your knowledge. BlackFog constantly monitors data collection activity and removes traceable data at regular intervals. This includes activity from the operating system, antivirus, graphics, browsers and other software.
Multivariant Behavioral Analysis
- BlackFog Enterprise uses next generation multivariant behavioral analysis to prevent attacks and reduce the total surface area exposed to cyber criminals. This includes blocks based on geography, DNS and network anomalies, advertising, profiling and tracking and other data harvesting techniques used by cyber criminals.
- Traditional Antivirus solutions are not enough to prevent attacks from this new generation of fast fluxing malware. Antivirus solutions respond after the damage has already been done.
- BlackFog is designed to prevent attacks from this next generation of malware. Stopping the problem before it even begins.
Enterprise Cloud Console
- BlackFog Enterprise consists of endpoint agents and the Enterprise cloud console. This is used to manage groups of devices and provide a centralized view of all threats and events generated at the endpoint.
- The console provides insights into the origin of threats within your organization and centralized management of device settings, groups, users, devices and events.
Once you understand what Black Fog does you would pay 10x the price.
Cyber Privacy is a term that most of us will have contact with in the very near future.
Jeff Moore, Customer
- BlackFog provides 11 layers of protection. Multiple layers ensure that bad actors are targeted at every point of the replication and activation cycle.
- Works alongside existing security and AntiVirus solutions
- Centralized management console
- Managed Service Provider Ready
- Integrates with Ticketing and SIEM solutions