BlackFog Enterprise consists of endpoint agents and the Enterprise cloud console. The Enterprise console allows you to manage groups of devices and provides a centralized view of all threats and events generated at the endpoint.
- Works alongside existing security and AntiVirus solutions
- Centralized management console
- Managed Service Provider Ready
- Integrates with Ticketing and SIEM solutions, plugins available for Splunk and IBM’s QRadar
On Device Data Privacy
BlackFog’s data privacy features decrease the risks associated with data loss and data breaches.
- Mitigate the risk of data loss through geofencing
- Minimize data collection on every endpoint
- Prevent unauthorized data collection and profiling
- Anonymize user behavior
- Secure all device data with on-device protection
- Protect your remote workers wherever they are
On Device Data Security
Data security is now one of the biggest issues in cybersecurity. Increasing regulations, compliance and accountability pose significant risk to all organizations globally. BlackFog Enterprise helps organizations manage the risk by:
Insider Threat Prevention
Insider threats represent one of the largest growing groups of threats within an organization, from employees stealing corporate secrets to industrial espionage. BlackFog mitigates these risks by:
Enterprise Cloud Console
- BlackFog Enterprise consists of endpoint agents and the Enterprise cloud console. This is used to manage groups of devices and provide a centralized view of all threats and events generated at the endpoint.
- The console provides insights into the origin of threats within your organization and centralized management of device settings, groups, users, devices and events.
After we started running BlackFog we noticed in our antivirus reports
that we had zero issues with employees clicking on malicious links
because BlackFog was blocking the threats before they even got to our devices.
Brian Kudsk, Head of IT, Tømmergaarden
- Detailed analytics provide impact assessment on threats across your entire organization
- Provide insight into exfiltration by protocol, country and domain
- Export event and device data directly into Microsoft Excel
- Post hoc analysis of events using built-in search engine
- Automatic grouping of events for analysis